instagram

September 4, 2009

5th Anniversary


Today is the day Bunta became a member of my family.

I remember that day as if it were yesterday.

About 2 weeks before he came to our home, I saw his photo (3 month old puppy) at a French Bulldog shop and couldn't stop thinking about him because he was too adorable. Something was telling me that I had to see him, otherwise I would regret for the rest of my life. A week later I met him at the shop and I had a strong conviction that he was born to be a member of our family!!

When he was a puppy, we had a hard time to understand each other. Though he was an angel when he was sleeping, he was a monster whenever he was awake. It took me too much time to teach him where to pee, not to chew things, what was good or bad and how to behave. He was naughty enough to drive me crazy all the time, but at the same time, he taught me so many things which was very important to us.

After a puppy war period, now we understand each other very well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment